Friday, August 13, 2010

Circuit #1 Week 3 (RKC)

Did not feel so hot today, pretty weak. At some point I even got a bit dizzy.

Anywho, today I did the first circuit of the RKC prep. program by Brett Jones with 45 lbs+35 lbs kettlebells, alternating bells every circuit
  • Double swings x 20 reps
  • Double MP x 6 reps
  • Double swings x 20 reps
  • Double FS x 6 reps
  • Double swings x 20 reps
  • Snatch with 45 pounds x 8 reps/side
  • Double swings x 20 reps
  • TGU with 45 pounds x 2 reps/side
I did that circuit 3 times, resting 3 minutes after every circuit.
If you want a visual I've got one circuit on video :), I wasn't as explosive as I would've liked but I figured I'd give an example of the circuit on video (no excuses!).


Then, I did:
  • Wide grip pull-ups: 5 sets x 5 reps
  • Superset of {double swings (with two 55 pound bells) x 10 reps <-> 3 reps of ab roll-outs with a iso hold at stretched position for a 5 second count} x 3 sets
I might have something cool to show in a week... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment