Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Snatch work week 2

Today and tomorrow are emphasized on my snatching.

Today I did 94 reps in 5 minutes using a 55 pound KB, 100 reps in about the the same as last week (5 minutes 16 seconds). I will get there!

After, I did:
  • Heavy TGUs (with 70 pounds) 6 singles/side - pretty much alternating with no rest (or little rest on some occasions)
  • Side-to-side parallel-grip pull-ups: set 1-2 I did 4 reps/side, sets 3-6 I did 3 reps/side
I am probably going to give one last push this week-end and next week, and then I will cycle off for the week after. I say this because I am needing more and more sleep... a bit too much for my liking.

I felt funny when I looked at my recorded video during my snatches because I was like cheering myself on during the video. I was saying things like "C'mon! Go go go!". Hah, I can't believe that actually happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment