Sunday, August 15, 2010

Circuit 3, Week 3 (RKC)

I started out with the usual third circuit, using a 65 pound bell for FS and 55 pounds for every other exercise:
  • FS x 8 reps
  • Swings x 20 reps
  • FS x 8 reps
  • Push press x 6 reps/side
  • FS x 8 reps
  • Snatch x 8 reps/side
  • FS x 8 reps
  • TGUs x 2 reps/side (alternate sides every rep)
  • FS x 8 reps
I did this circuit 3 times, resting 3 minutes in between circuits.

Then, I tried doing see-saw pressing alternated with double swings using 45 pound bells. However, it did not work out too well... I did about 3-4 sets and then my muscles/body just shut down. So I pretty much did:
  • Farmers walk down my street
  • 3-4 sets of see-saw presses (3-5 reps/side) alternated with double swings (15 reps)
  • Continue walking towards my house (in shame) while either carrying the bells overhead or in the farmers walk position
I worked that for about 18 minutes.
Then, since I wasn't able to press or swing very much (shoulders shot from yesterday, and legs shot from today), I did a super set:
  • Parallel-grip Pull-ups: 3 x 8 reps
  • ab roll-out (pause at stretch for 5 seonds): 3 x 3 reps
Napping/taking it real easy for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment